Ryanair Engineering delivered by Aircraft Engineering Services Ltd are excited to be recruiting for an Engineering Operations Graduate to join our highly skilled team at Manchester Airport.
The successful candidate will enrol on a 2-Year scheme working directly with the Engineering Management and Shift Leader to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Manchester Line. We are looking for a dynamic, highly organised and aspiring individual who wishes to work within a fast paced and highly rewarding environment.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Engineering Operations Graduate:
- Reviewing planned aircraft maintenance work, liaising with the Shift Leader and Management to allocate resource and provide progress updates.
- Preparation and dissemination of Aircraft on Ground (AOG) reports to Maintenance Control and Senior Management.
- Reviewing maintenance delays, ensuring reports are submitted and follow up activity (root cause analysis) carried out as appropriate.
- Coordination of base husbandry checks, including tooling, vehicles, spares and infrastructure.
- Leading Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives to advance the efficiency of the operation and morale of the Engineering staff.
- STEM Degree (Mechanical or Aerospace 2:1 and above preferred).
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of staff.
- Computer literate, with experience utilising Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, Fluent English.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the aviation sector and join the Engineering Team at Europe’s largest airline. The successful candidate will be afforded unparalleled exposure the day-to-day Engineering Line Operation which will form a springboard for a potential future within the company and industry.
The applicant must have unrestricted right to work and travel in the UK.
There will be requirements to travel and work in Europe during this role, so you must also be able to travel to and work in Europe.
This position is immediately available to start in 2021.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.