Graduate Technical Support Advisor
£18,000 - £22,000
Are you an ambitious, confident, switched on individual with a passion for eCommerce? Do you enjoy problem solving and have excellent customer service skills? If so, this role as a Graduate Technical Support Advisor could be just what you are after and joining Huboo will be a great career move for you during an incredible period of growth for us.
We are a young technology led ecommerce fulfilment company, focused on helping online sellers grow their business by providing global fulfilment, we are VC funded and continue to grow at a rapid pace.
You will be joining a young and dynamic team in our offices in Bristol. We are looking for someone with lots of enthusiasm with a desire to learn and succeed, a focused mind and a “Can Do” attitude.
Key responsibilities for an Graduate Technical Support Advisor:
- Everyday management of a portfolio of e-commerce seller accounts’ integrations with our automated fulfilment solution
- Troubleshooting and resolving client set-up and integration issues
- Assisting the large sales team with onboarding advice, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition to working with the company and its systems
- Form an integral part of a growing team within a hugely successful international organisation with massive growth plans. Ambitious candidates only need apply!
What we look for in an Graduate Technical Support Advisor:
- A natural head for e-commerce
- Potentially a graduate from a business studies or e-commerce related subject
- Experience managing or building e-commerce websites advantageous
- Experience working in an e-commerce company highly advantageous
- Logistics and/ or customer service experience advantageous but not essential
- Maybe your side hustle is selling on eBay and you know your marketplaces better than Jeff Bezos?
- A natural-born problem solver that loves finding solutions
- Highly proficient in IT - but you do not need to be a developer to apply - a good understanding of basic website and e-commerce principles is enough
- Always offers solutions, not problems - resilient approach to solving issues
- High level of attention to detail
- Professionalism and confidence dealing with clients - individuals of all levels from CEOs to admin assistants. You will be on Zoom calls, phone calls, emails and tickets, liaising with business leaders on a daily basis.
- Ability not just to work but to thrive under pressure - in a high-paced, fast-growth environment where every customer and interaction counts
What do we offer for a Graduate Technical Support Advisor?
- Starting salary between £18,000 - £22,000
- 25 days paid holiday
- Company shares
- Casual dress
- Company social events - Paid to party events (we love to party!)
- Free Parking
Huboo’s Values and what you need to be a Graduate Technical Support Advisor:
Integrity: You are honest with your opinions and what you think needs to be done and
with your own ability. Transparency is important here, and we expect our employees to be open and honest.
Ambition: You are driven, hardworking and passionate in what you do.
Innovative: You are creative and think outside the box. Problem solving and using your initiative is very much encouraged.
Solidarity: You can build strong and trusted relationships, thanks to your approachable, friendly attitude.
We specialise in fulfilment warehouse solutions and work with eCommerce businesses. We store, pick, pack and dispatch our clients’ products, alleviating the pressures for our clients, that come with fulfilling their customers’ needs.
We have our own software developers making it possible for us to integrate with any eCommerce platform and work with our clients.
What makes us really stand out from the crowd is our unique Hub Model, which allows our customers to have direct contact with the people who are picking, packing, and dispatching their product to their customers.
We feel that our best offering is being a part of an exciting adventure in a very fast paced environment, with an amazing culture where we strive to be the best we can be, champion our company values, recognise success and put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you feel you have the right skills and abilities to be a successful Graduate Technical Support Advisor, then apply today…
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per year
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.