Are you looking for a new career? Are your curious about market research? Are you looking to join an international company?
Early Careers Program
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and confident self-starter who is looking to gain commercial experience within the market research industry.
Our Early Careers Program, with a strong focus on Sales, is central to Euromonitor’s continuous growth and expansion. As such, making this experience valuable for participants is a top priority. By participating in an intensive 3 month development program, participants will be exposed to all aspects of our sales process and business cycle. Through this process, participants can expect to:
- Learn all aspects of sales from preparation to negotiation
- Learn how we create our research and products and how to best present them to clients
- Develop relationships with all Sales Teams and Managers in various departments
- Expand your knowledge of different industries, functions and applications
- Take part in our social responsibility events
This is an amazing opportunity to kick-start your career and learn about both market research and sales from the ground up. Throughout the three months, you will be able to learn about our career paths, our company culture, and our research. In this program, you will participate in classes to help you to hone your sales skills and techniques as well as develop your business acumen.
At the end of the 3 month development program, we match successful participants with teams across the company. Leveraging what you’ve learned, your interests and your preferences, we match you with one of our internal sales teams and provide you with a full time career. This is a great opportunity to take the first step into your future career whether in sales, research or communications.
Please note that we will be conducting assessment days over the week of December 6th.
Start date: 10 January 2022
Interested? Please apply with your CV.
What we are looking for?
- Recent University graduates preferred
- Energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Naturally curious and inquisitive with a strong desire to learn
- Ability to work under pressure to produce results
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse team
- Interest in sales within the B2B environment
- Interest in consumer markets trends and dynamics
- Interest in global business
What do we offer?
- Opportunities to kick-start your sales career
- Extensive 3 month development program designed to teach you transferable sales skills
- A well-established career path designed to promote growth and development
- An opportunity to learn about market research and global market trends
- A chance to meet and work with amazing people within Euromonitor International
- A full time, paid training program that lasts for three months
Benefits - Why work for Euromonitor?
- We act with integrity
- We are curious about the world
- We are stronger together
- We seek to empower
- We find strength in diversity
International: not only do we have a very multinational workforce in each office but we are all dealing with our 15 offices worldwide on a daily basis. With 15 offices globally there are regular opportunities for international transfer.
Hardworking but sociable: our staff know how to work hard but also how to enjoy themselves! We pride ourselves on creating an appropriate work-life balance, with flexible hours and regular socialising including frequent after work meet ups, summer and Christmas parties and a whole range of sports and other groups to be involved with.
Committed to making a difference: We think that people are looking for something worthwhile in a company beyond the workplace. Our extensive Corporate Social Responsibility Programme gives each member of staff two volunteering days a year in addition to holidays. It sees us reaching out into the local community with our mentoring, group volunteering, and fundraising initiatives as well as supporting international charities through our website sales, matching staff sponsorship fundraising, and carbon offsetting all our flights, amongst many other activities.
Excellent benefits: we offer highly competitive salaries, enhanced healthcare and pensions, plus generous holiday allowances and in many offices a Core Hours policy allowing flexible start and finish times to each day.
Opportunities to grow: we offer extensive training and development opportunities at all levels. The vast majority of our managers and directors have been promoted from within and many have moved across departments as well as upwards. We pride ourselves on identifying and rewarding talent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Euromonitor International does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organisation, or other non-merit factor.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.