We are Adarma, one of the largest, award-winning independent IT security services companies in the UK delivering cyber security solutions to our FTSE 350 clients. We are the trusted security provider to financial services, top retail brands, and transportation partners. We have experienced rapid growth and it’s showing no signs of slowing down as we continue to expand into new markets and customers.
Have you already graduated or expecting to graduate by the end of 2021 and looking to start your career in Cyber Security with a start date in January or February 2022?
Adarma are growing and looking to add Security Engineers at entry level to both our London and Edinburgh offices. This opportunity offers a training programme where you will gain invaluable experience with enterprise-wide technologies and a platform to grow your career in Cyber Security. We’re looking for graduates who we can train into Detection and Response within our Managed Security Services division where you will work with several clients over long periods of time, both developing your technical expertise and forging great relationships with our clients.
Check out our MS page for more information:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Security platform integration.
- Data on-boarding and performance tuning of SIEM/SOC solutions
- Develop and support Security Use Cases, Security Rules/ Policies/ Responses
- Grow your security platform specific technology skills and knowledge
- Assist in the production of clear and consistent technical, management and commercial documentation
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members
- IT Security or IT/CS undergraduate degree with security modules is desirable although we would consider those who have developed security knowledge through other routes
- System administration exposure: Linux/Windows
- Experience of working within team-based environments and handling complex tasks
Benefits Package Includes:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including Company Pension, Private Health Care and Cash-Back Plan, Car Leasing Scheme and more
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, resulting in industry recognised accreditations and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, occasional home office (where possible)
- We encourage autonomy and entrepreneurship enabling our consultants and employees to influence the strategy and direction of the business
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.