Are you ambitious and curious with a tendency to think outside of the box? Do you enjoy working with others to understand and explore novel approaches to problem solving? Are you someone who can make sense of complex data and transform it into a compelling case for change/action? Have you considered how these skills can be used to solve real world healthcare challenges?
Our 12-month paid programme is designed to give a hands-on experience of working in a fast-growing health economics and market access consultancy, delivering research and strategic advice to clients. The programme is led by internal experts, with extensive coaching and mentoring opportunities so you learn from the best. At HEOR, you’ll work with talented and passionate people who provide innovative solutions and great outcomes for our healthcare clients. Our work helps patients to get timely access to new medicines and treatments that help them to live longer and healthier lives.
We offer a personalised learning portfolio and tailor the programme to suit each individual.
We have an office located in Cardiff and soon to be in Bicester, Oxfordshire. To ensure our graduates get the most from the programme we would be looking for successful applicants to be within travelling distance of one of the two offices, some flexibility on home working would be considered.
- MSc qualification in a relevant subject, including biological sciences, computer science, data sciences, economics, mathematics, operational research
- Curiosity about and interest in data and how data can solve real world problems
- The ability to draw and communicate meaningful insights from complex information
- The ability to think outside of the box to arrive at the best solution to a problem
- A flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to think critically and creatively
- High levels of organisation with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What can you expect from the programme?
The programme is bespoke to each individual and all learners will have a personalised learning portfolio. You will have the opportunity to choose to rotate in the different technical disciplines or spend more time focussing on one particular area. As well as technical expertise, you will also be supported to develop broader consulting and commercial skills. The programme includes:
- A cohort-based approach with a group of graduates/ fellow learners
- A personalised programme including up to 3 placement modules in different technical teams:
- Value communications including medical writing
- Evidence review and synthesis
- Health economic modelling and analytics
- Data science and analytics
- Health technology assessment and value assessment
- Strategic market access
- A skills and behaviour-based competency framework to support the development of your CV and portfolio
- A dedicated line manager to support you throughout the programme and an allocated mentor and buddy for each placement
- Personal coaching and development
- A ‘learning’ culture focused on personal development and supported by study bursaries
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, employees are given an additional day of leave for: their wedding and moving house with the option to purchase up to 10 additional days’ leave per year
- Range of high street, supermarket, restaurant, holiday, and entertainment discounts? and discounted gym membership
- And lots more!
This advert will close on 28th January 2022 although some circumstances may require us to close earlier, so early application with a CV and cover letter is advised.
HEOR does not provide sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route for candidates therefore candidates must have and be able to demonstrate, permission to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received we can only provide feedback to applicants selected for interview.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.