Kybotech has a proven record of promoting graduate talent - often providing career progression way beyond that of your peer group. Kybotech is a tremendous place for ambitious, driven graduates that want to develop leadership and technical skills at the forefront of global e-commerce from the beginning of their career.
We recruit the best graduates and give them a chance to impress and climb the ladder quickly, this means real responsibility from day one. Whether it’s running one of our websites or setting up live marketing campaigns, joining the Engineering team or the Finance team - if you want to, you can.
A number of individuals placed in our senior management team have been promoted internally. In some cases working their way to the top of their divisions over a number of promotions, all starting from their first full time job out of university.
We drive millions of visits to our sites each year by using our expertise across Organic Search, Paid Advertising, Affiliates & Partnerships, Email and Social Media Marketing. We are proud to Manufacture over 90% of all our products here in Worksop, Nottinghamshire. Our 20 acre site aims to pioneer and constantly innovate our production processes.
Kybotech is looking to recruit a Graduate Engineer to help drive our business strategy and continued expansion on-site. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various inspection techniques and be able to act as an auditor for all of our internal systems identifying issues and recommending solutions.
If you hold a degree in engineering or quality assurance and have a great attention to detail, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll help us build products that address customers’ needs.
What's the role?
As a Graduate Engineer, you will work as part of a team to:
- Take ownership of one of may process areas
- Improve processing operational efficiency using technology
- Develop a system that will eliminate production, packing and picking errors and re-work processes
- Develop current data systems to drive continuous improvement
- Quality systems implementation to support the business future developments
- Develop and monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular system checks and testing to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible
- Carry out inspections of product materials and electronic systems for defects and durability
- Continue current developments using blueprints and quality documents
- Identify and track quality assurance goals
- Work with internal teams to carry out internal quality audits to identify improvement opportunities
We are looking for graduates:
- With a strong academic track record
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other relevant field
- With a strong interest in Engineering Process
- In-depth understanding of technical documentation
- Familiarity with statistical analysis
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Team spirit
- Good analytical skills
- Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus
- Competitive salaries with guaranteed pay rises in the first 2 years
- Discounts on our brands
- Real responsibility from the start of your career
- Enrolled onto company pension plan
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.