We are seeking a dynamic graduate to join the commercial advertising team at Future
As an integral member of the team, you will be part of the commercial advertising team selling multi-platform advertising solutions spanning across print, digital and events. You will develop a good knowledge of the Future brands and ad products to enable your success.
This is a great opportunity for an energetic, passionate, engaging, creative thinker who has the ability to build lasting business relationships.
We pride ourselves on our open, collaborative culture which encourages people to thrive and give their best whilst being supported, developed, and nurtured. You will be exposed to different areas of the commercial team providing you with a solid foundation of media knowledge that will serve you for your entire career. Once you have that knowledge you will be armed to make a choice about the area you would like to specialise and grow in.
The role is office-based with a minimum of 3 days per week working from our London office with 2 days working from home and offers a competitive starting salary, generous commission opportunities, internal and external training, and other great benefits.
- Identify client needs to provide customer relationship management.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline to meet monthly and quarterly targets.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between clients and Future.
- Resolving client issues, complaints and objections.
- Expand existing relationships and generate new sales leads through prospecting.
- Collaborate with internal teams to build proposals that will win client business.
- Maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling Future products and brands.
- Perform ongoing market research
What do I need to succeed?
- We don't need you to have a deep understanding of media or advertising. But we do need you to be determined, resilient, passionate and focused.
- If this sounds like you, get in touch. In the first instance you will be introduced to another graduate from our team so you can personally find out what this graduate role entails.
- Any degree discipline is welcome.
What will I get in return?
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees (when we get back to the office)
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
Future is a global multi-platform media company and leading digital publisher, with scalable brands and diversified revenue streams. We are dedicated to connecting over 300 million people worldwide with their passions, through expert content, world-class events and cutting-edge proprietary technology. We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives.
We have a market-leading portfolio of over 220 brands spanning across technology, gaming, TV & entertainment, women’s lifestyle, music, sport, creative and photography, home interest and B2B. You may have heard of us…
But a stellar heritage isn’t enough. We continue to grow our portfolio and launch new brands, restlessly looking to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We develop leading-edge technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform.
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, Europe and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!
Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers.
Apply for this job
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.