Job Title: Graduate Mental Health Champion
Reports to: Engagement Team Lead
Interview & Closing Date: 3rd July
Kooth is a fast growing business with a social purpose. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:KOO), our mission is to provide welcoming and effective digital mental health support to the nation.
Working in partnership with the NHS, we are already the UK’s largest digital mental health platform for young people aged 10-25. We use the collective insight from nearly 1 million hours of professional support we have provided to guide people to self-help, community-support, and professional help that matches their wants, needs, and goals in life. Now, we are rapidly expanding into supporting the NHS adult population and corporate sector - providing corporate solutions to help build mentally healthy businesses, and expanding internationally.
We are looking for a confident & motivated individual with a passion to change the landscape of mental health and wellbeing provision through digital prevention and intervention. The successful candidate will positively represent Kooth PLC embedding Kooth services across the territory.
What you’ll do/Main Responsibilities
- Raise awareness and promote Kooth mental health services across commissioned areas.
- Accountable for increase new registrations /sign ups to Kooth
- To ensure Kooth is embedded within areas through engaging with multiple stakeholders.
- To deliver digital and face to face promotional presentations and sessions around Kooth
- To use various tools (Social Media, presentations, marketing communications, local press, radio, etc) to drive promotion of Kooth PLC services.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders to ensure awareness of service, engagement of target groups, and establish pathways into other services.
- Attend when required, regional network and partnership meetings to support and promote Kooth PLC services
- Take a strategic approach to communications to increase engagement
- To support and provide vital insight to the regional management team ensuring Kooth PLC demonstrate value delivered through our promotion channels to commissioners.
- Provide monthly updates and insight reporting to Engagement Team Lead.
- Attend internal regional and area meetings.
- Attend line management meetings.
- To attend all mandatory training
Values Match /Person Specification
Willing to work alongside each other
Consistently thinks about how your work can help and support customers to develop solutions to mental health that deliver better outcomes for service users.
Always open, transparent and responsive in supporting customers with their needs and objectives.
Being thoughtful and collaborative with customers and colleagues to ensure the widest audience can access our services.
Fully engaged and acting on own initiative to find opportunities to increase the scope of our online mental health services.
Supporting a safe environment for you and Kooth PLC colleagues to work in
The above position is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check as part of recruitment procedures.
- A full UK driving license
- An interest in Marketing and Enagagement
- Knowledge of the mental and emotional health needs of young people and adults
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build positive and professional working relationships with a variety of professionals
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your workload
- Ability to effectively use excel spreadsheets, databases and other data-recording systems
£25,000 (dependant on experience)
28 days (plus Public Holidays)
A full training programme to get you started.
Yearly professional training programmes structured around you
Healthshield Care plan
EAP programme, 24/7 Telephone Mental Health & GP
Annual company share option awards
Life Assurance (up to four times the amount of your annual salary)
Cycle to Work Scheme
Incapacity Income Protection
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.