Are you looking for an exceptional Graduate Program to launch your career in recruitment?
Does it excite you to have the ability to fast track your career progression and increase your
Would you like to work for an award-winning business whose strategic goal is to 'treat our
employees better than any other business'?
This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
About our Client
Our client is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance and Technology recruitment.
We are looking for ambitious graduates, or junior professionals, with a natural flair for sales and a competitive edge, to join our team in London! You will be responsible for the full 360* recruitment process from generating new business and jobs, to headhunting the top talent in the market and making placements!
Our comprehensive Graduate Program will ensure you are given the skills and tools required to be a success! Our Graduate Training Academy is delivered by our in-house Learning & Development team, to give you a solid foundation for all aspects of the role:
- Business development and delivering client pitches (phone-based, client-facing and online)
- Growing a network of relevant industry contacts, across clients and candidates
- Headhunting talented professionals within your market to fill your clients' vacancies
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Liaising with companies and candidates to set up interviews
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Handling offer processes, taking references and making placements!!
We pride ourselves on training, developing and managing our employees' careers effectively. Our team provides ongoing structured training across every level of your progression, and our hands- on Senior Management team plays a critical role in training and coaching our people! A two-pronged approach that has created a business of high performers!!
What are we looking for in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- A desire to fast track your career progression
- Motivated by rewards and having the power to increase your earnings
- Resilience, tenacity and a drive to succeed
- An ability to connect with people and build solid interpersonal relationships
- An excellent work ethic and a collaborative team player
- A degree in any discipline is desirable, but not essential
- A competitive salary and a great commission scheme paid monthly!
- Excellent training & development (full academy training program when you join)
- An award-winning Benefits Boutique
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3-year payment plan!)
- Champagne Fridays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
- Annual Ski trip (open to everyone!)
If you think you'd be well suited to a sales based role and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Ornette Powell at Gradfuel or give me a call on (phone number removed).
Gradfuel are market leaders at placing graduates into exciting new roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that into account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.