This company delivers technical consultancy and application delivery to their clients in order to solve real world problems. They partner closely with their clients, embedding their consultants into their businesses in order to provide a bespoke service, allowing them to truly understand clients' needs.
They are looking for candidates who are interested in a career in technology to join them as Graduate Technical Consultants.
You will be supporting the team on client projects and assisting in the design of bespoke business solutions for implementation into delivery. You'll be provided with support and training to ultimately give you the confidence to join client projects to help deliver digital online services.
Typically, you will work on each project for 6-12 months, working closely with clients and receiving on-the-job support from senior consultants.
Candidates should be open to working in different locations for different clients. Although most of their work is in London, candidates should be happy to travel as client needs dictate.
- For the first 12-18 months, you will predominantly concentrate on developing your skills in software development
- Responsible for aiding the design for new systems and solutions for implementation into live service delivery
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs
- Regular communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Helping with technical reports and supporting bids on new projects
- Helping with internal applications or other work when possible
Specialist skills required:
- Scientific or technical degree, or equivalent experience
- Some experience in software development, using Python, Java or .Net
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken word with an ability to successfully engage with team members and clients
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to continually learn
- An interest in future technologies
- Some understanding of the software development lifecycle, including Agile methodologies, is desirable but not essential.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working / Work from home
- Generous annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 10 days allocated development training per year
- Contributory pension
- Gym membership
- Annual away days and social events
Equality & Diversity:
They are an equal opportunities employer. They are committed to creating a work environment that supports, celebrates, encourages, and respects all individuals and in which all processes are based on merit, competence and business needs. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexuality, age, disability, ethnicity, marital status or any other protected characteristics.
Should you require further assistance or require any reasonable adjustments be put in place to better support your application process, please do not hesitate to raise this.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.