Graduate Assistant Brand Manager
Location: Thirsk YO7, UK
Job type: Permanent / Full-Time
Sector and subsector: Marketing
Annual Fixed Salary: £ 26,000.00
Who are we?
Inspired Pet Nutrition Ltd, IPN, is a third-generation family business based in North Yorkshire. Strong and fast-growing brands are at the heart of the business, in which our flagship natural brand Harringtons is one of the fastest growing brands in pet food. IPN is the number 1 manufacturer in the UK of dry dog food with big plans and ambitions to expand fast into new categories like wet food, treats and cat food. We are privately-owned and very ambitious, which creates an environment with a lot of pace, challenge and opportunity.
What are we offering?
As a Graduate Assistant Brand Manager, you will be integral in setting the strategic direction of brands, determining how they will grow and engage with their customers. Working closely with both the team and departments across the business, you will be exposed to the full marketing mix through a variety of exciting projects and responsibilities including:
· Product management – working with the brand team you will help drive a healthy portfolio of relevant, profitable and fast-growing products
· New Product Development – working with a cross functional team you will transform exciting new concepts into large-scale product launches
· Packaging and design development – working with both agencies and in-house designers you will make our products appealing, easy to find and easy to shop in store.
· Data and insight – helping to shape future plans and direction from data and research
· Communication and Media planning – ranging from targeted digital media to large scale TV advertising, you will work closely with the team and agencies to create exciting campaigns
· Event Management – showcasing our brands and our business at high profile consumer and trade events including the world’s biggest dog show, Crufts
· Budget management – responsible for managing the department’s budget to better understand what it takes to grow a brand
· Fresh and growing team – who like to host regular team away-days and out-of-work socials
After 18 months, we’d then expect you to progress into a Brand Management role on one of our Household name portfolio brands.
What are we looking for?
· A bright and ambitious individual who can is passionate for brands, shoppers and marketing
· Results driven and dynamic – you will relish the challenge to set direction, think through and solve problems and will enjoy the challenge of getting stuck in and making things happen
· Good with people and a confident communicator – have a natural desire to lead projects, good at building relationships and achieving results through teams.
· Resilient and robust, IPN is a team that thrives on performance and getting things done. We are friendly and supportive – we enjoy what we do! You’ll be comfortable making things happen and will thrive in an environment with high levels of accountability
· Great organisation skills and high-attention to detail to help you manage a variety of projects and responsibilities to an excellent standard
· 2:1 (minimum) degree, preferably in Marketing or Business. We will consider graduates from all courses but you’ll need to show your desire and drive to work in marketing through relevant experience
· UK driving license and access to a car, allowing you to commute to the office and attend off site meetings
Salary: Starting from £26,000, dependant on experience
Pension Scheme: Employee contributions 3% / Employer contribution 5%
Holidays: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
Benefits: Discretionary annual bonus, staff discounts and a dog friendly office environment
Hours: Flexible working between office and working from home
Location: Thirsk, North Yorkshire
Though we compete with the big blue-chip manufacturers, we are a medium-sized business that is very agile and dynamic. This means that you will be a key player from day one and we will invest heavily in your personal development. If you are interested in this role, please apply direct to this advert with an up-to-date CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.