Also for - Shirley, Croydon, West Norwood, Thorton heath.
This role comes with a basic salary of £20,000 per annum plus benefits (including a company vehicle,
fuel card, mobile phone and uniform), increasing to £21,332 plus benefits, once you are fully trained.
As a global leader in pest control Rentokil provides expert, reliable and professional advice to
customers spanning both commercial and residential. Colleagues who have been successful in this
role have included science graduates with degrees in disciplines such as life sciences, biology,
zoology or animal science.
Expected OTE: £25,000 per annum
Permanent: A full time role, working Monday to Friday (40hr week), with early start/early finish
Location: Join the team based at our XX branch.
This is a field-based role which would suit an enthusiastic individual who likes to manage their own
time and spend the day solving bespoke customer problems face to face.
In your first 6-12 months, you will cover a dedicated geographical area as a Pest Control Technician,
supporting customers with their pest control issues, whilst obtaining full industry-recognised
training. During the next 12 - 36 months, you will have an exciting opportunity to choose your own
career path down one of the following routes:
● Sales Surveyor
● Field Biologist
● Service Team Leader
● Key Accounts Manager
● A minimum 2.2 degree in a science/BSc related subject
● A full UK driving licence
● A desire to work hard but to also have fun, as you meet and interact with customers daily
● Flexibility with working patterns to support the business need
● Company vehicle and fuel card
● Monthly bonus scheme
● Life insurance
● Enrolment to our company contributory pension scheme
● Salary grading system - linked to performance for those colleagues who are keen to develop
their career within our business
● Uncapped overtime - opportunities are regularly available to meet the needs of our
customers in a growing market
● Uncapped leads commission - although this isn’t a sales job, we reward you for passing on
sales leads to your local sales consultant
● RI Rewards - provides access to cashback and discounts from 3,000+ retailers
● Refer a Friend - to work for Rentokil Initial (and earn £500)
● Long service recognition - which includes an extra five days of annual leave entitlement
following the completion of five years of service
● Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - which is FREE to access and available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week to you as well as your family and friends.
A Company Putting “People First”
Rentokil Initial (FTSE100) is one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in
88 countries and providing services that protect people and enhance lives. Rentokil is the world’s
leading commercial pest control services provider, Initial is the world’s leading commercial hygiene
services provider and its Ambius business is the world’s leading provider of plants and scenting.
As a business we focus on the Right People, doing the Right Things and in the Right Way. We invest
a lot of time and money in training and in developing all of our colleagues to be the best that they
can, and we are always looking for talented and driven people to join our Rentokil Initial Family.
Rentokil Initial is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse working
Our Social Links
Website: (url removed)
LinkedIn: (url removed)...
Facebook: (url removed)
Instagram: (url removed)...
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.