Due to our client's exceptional growth, they are looking to hire dynamic individuals to join at trainee level and embark on a career in recruitment within defined specialist markets. They currently have 3 divisions placing senior individuals into Financial Services, IT and Change Management.
They are growing the business across all sectors. Their financial services division has had a record year and the relationships they have fostered during the down turn in the market are now paying off, particularly in the Private Equity and M&A markets they operate in. The Role Your role will begin with a 6 month intensive training program, taking place both in the classroom and at the desk. You will be trained by a Director and get exposure to all aspects of the recruitment life cycle as well as to the senior clients and candidates they work with this includes networking with individuals at all levels within FTSE 100, 250 and multinational companies. You will learn the full candidate and client process which involves head-hunting, face to face interviews, working with clients to define their recruitment needs and selling and delivering on retainers. Progression will be down to you and not on time served. We anticipate successful candidates to be promoted to full consultants within 3 months and achieve team leader status between 18 - 24 months.
* You will need to be a high calibre graduate with degree of a 2:1 or above, ideally from a top 25 University
* You will have strong A Levels and be polished, articulate and confident
* You should also ideally have 3 months B2B sales experience with a good track record * You are entrepreneurial, determined and driven with a real will to succeed Benefits
* Initial 6 month training program by the best recruitment professionals in the market, with on-going training thereafter
* Market leading commission structure
* A work hard - play hard environment
* Opportunity to become the next business leader
* High performer holidays to Las Vegas and St. Tropez, meals at the Ivy and other famous London eateries, personal high achiever awards which included a Rolex in 2014
* The possibility to realistically achieve £45,000 OTE in your first year
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID