• Paid to Scale
• Opportunity to progress quickly through the trust into various careers
• Referral and Loyalty bonus schemes
• CPD Opportunities
Aquinas Education are in partnership with number primary schools and multi academy trusts across Nottingham and Derby. We are keen to recruit motivated and passionate psychology graduates for roles we have in starting now and in September. The ideal candidates will ideally want to adopt a role that will involve SEN intervention and 1:1 mentoring.
The ideal candidate will:
• A Degree in Psychology or equivalent
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
• Have an interest of working with children with SEN
• Primary school based experience
• Experience of working children with SEN such as Autism, MLD, ADHD
• Resilient if working with SEN children
For more information on the position please contact Jacob Brandon on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.