• Paid to Scale
• Opportunity to progress quickly through the trust into various careers
• Referral and Loyalty bonus schemes
• CPD Opportunities
Aquinas Education are in partnership with number of Multi Academy Trusts, Primary Schools and Nurseries across Nottingham and Derby. We are keen to recruit motivated and passionate graduates that have studied Childhood Studies any similar degrees for the roles we have now and starting after October Half-Term.
The ideal candidate will:
• A degree that is relevant to working with children
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
• Be passionate about finding a role in a local primary school
• Primary school or Nursery based experience
• Knowledge of the EYFS or KS1 curriculum
• Resilient if working with SEN children
• Ability to deliver phonics intervention
For more information on the position please contact Jacob Brandon on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.