• Paid to Scale
• Opportunity to progress quickly through the trust into various careers
• Referral and Loyalty bonus schemes
• CPD Opportunities
Aquinas Education are in partnership with number of Multi Academy Trusts, Primary Schools and Nurseries across Nottingham and Derby. We are keen to recruit motivated and passionate graduates that have studied Childhood Studies any similar degrees for the roles we have now and in September.
The ideal candidate will:
• A degree that is relevant to working with children
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
• Be passionate about finding a role in a local primary school
• Primary school or Nursery based experience
• Knowledge of the EYFS or KS1 curriculum
• Resilient if working with SEN children
• Ability to deliver phonics intervention
For more information on the position please contact Jacob Brandon on (phone number removed).