Trainee Graduate Sales & Marketing Assistant
Location:Manchester City Centre
Hours:Full Time, Permanent
Are you looking for a graduate role? Look no further!! Trainee Graduate Sales and Marketing Assistant - Immediate Start
At Acquiro 22 we have openings in our Sales, Marketing and Customer Service team working alongside our top client.
Acquiro 22 is a Marketing & Sales Company based in the heart of Manchester City Centre. We're looking for sharp graduates to learn all aspects of our business from sales, marketing and customer service to administration and management.
We need 5-10 Trainee Graduate Sales and Marketing Assistants to join our business, learn our products and grow with us! Our recruitment philosophy is to only hire our managers internally. So if being a Team Leader or Manager in the future or even just taking a step up into a more senior position is something that appeals then this role could be the first step towards that goal.
• Sales, Marketing and Customer service roles (involves marketing, sales, client representation and basic administration).
• Training provided but you will need some working experience in a customer facing environment (this could be sports / fitness, restaurants / bars, reception / host, customer services / retail or similar).
• Full time applicants only please
What will the Trainee Graduate Sales and Marketing Assistant role involve?
• Meeting with customers to discuss different brands, while providing the best customer service.
• Answering questions for customers and tailoring the sales pitch to suit them.
• Marketing presentations
• Promotions and basic sales administration.
• Contributing to our working environment and team culture!
What must the key Graduate Marketing Assistant possess?
Our Client is looking for confident, enthusiastic and motivated people to join the team. If you can tick some of these boxes, then we want to hear from you:
• A touch of working experience - we are open to industry (Retail sales, bar or customer service would be advantageous but not essential)
• You'll have the passion for providing great customer service and being friendly and professional.
• The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a diverse range of people at a place of business, the customers home or in a retail setting
• Natural charm: ability to relate to people from all walks of life
• Adventurous spirit: those who love a bit of variety
• Student mentality: ability to apply proven training methods
• Work ethic: willingness to go the extra mile
• Ambition: motivated to achieve personal and business goals
• Over 18 , able to work full time and have UK residency
Our company offers, for the successful graduate marketing assistant;
• Ongoing product training provided (including sales, marketing and customer service)
• Development through our sales and business training program
• Performance based incentives
• National and International travel opportunities
• Energetic and fun atmosphere
We take our goals and customer service seriously but we also love to have fun at work. APPLY NOW with your CV for the chance to join us in our Sales, Marketing and Customer Service team. We are looking for immediate starts as we want to fill the positions ASAP!
As we are looking for an immediate start we will contact successful applicants on a first come, first serve basis. Earnings are based on entirely uncapped commission. All earnings are paid weekly - with first pay within 3 weeks of starting - based entirely on completed sales. These roles are not 100% office based, they involve contacting potential customers, face to face sales. Please also note, our interview process involves a day spent, unpaid, shadowing one of our current sales team. This role is of self-employed nature, promoting an external client, so Right to Work in UK is required.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.