You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Business IT Analyst
A growing manufacturing company based in Alfreton are currently recruiting for an entry level Graduate Analyst to develop ERP technical products.
Reporting to the IT Director you will be responsible for:
- Produce and keep updated project plans for assigned projects
- Establishing good working relationships with Third Party Vendors and Internal Teams
- Assist with recommendation for changes and upgrades to products
- Review and provide updates for product development and functional changes
- Ensure delivery of projects on time and exceed Employer expectations
The ideal candidate will have strong Excel skills, knowledge of IT infrastructure, be comfortable taking on a broad range of tasks and have a technical background. A professional telephone manner is a must.
This role is paying between £16,000 - £18,000. They also offer 20 days holiday and the hours of work are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday with 30 minutes for lunch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.