You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Sales Engineer - Birmingham
Graduate Sales Engineer - Birmingham Position Overview
* The successful Graduate Sales Engineer will be in a direct sales role with their own territory and will typically spend 2 days a week in the office and 3 days in the field.
* The Graduate Sales Engineer will also find and follow up new business opportunities and leads.
* It is expected that the Sales Engineer will meet with clients and demonstrate products in order to sell effective solutions.
* Direct sales opportunity with specified territory
* Meeting and demonstrating products to clients in order to sell effective solutions
* Finding and developing new business leads and opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
Graduate Sales Engineer - Birmingham Position Requirements
* Degree qualified in a business or engineering qualification
* Previous sales or commercial experience
* Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
* IT Literate
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full driving licence, valid in the UK
Graduate Sales Engineer - Birmingham Position Remuneration
* Salary £26K - £28K (dependent upon experience)
* Quarterly bonus
* 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
* Company car
* Company pension
* Healthcare & Life Cover
* Laptop and Mobile Phone
* Fully Expensed Business Travel & Accommodation
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD