You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Sales Engineer
Graduate Sales Engineer : Electronics and Software
As a result of the growth in business, an exciting opportunity exists for Graduate Sales Engineers. You will need to be an ambitious individual, either a recent graduate or one with some previous sales experience. You need to be hard-working, hungry to succeed and looking to advance your career within Technical Sales, in return you will be part of a growing team and be well rewarded for your results.
Successful candidates will have:
• A relevant degree in an Electronics, Software, Mechanics or Science related discipline
• 6+ months previous B2B sales experience
• A consultative selling approach
• Full driving licence
• Eligibility to work in the UK
Following induction and initial training you will be given responsibility for:
• Identifying sources of prospective business with new clients and client sectors
• Developing relationships with prospective clients and securing new business
• Advising clients on the right way to solve technical design problems
• Providing a monthly report / market intelligence on each industry and customer
• Forecasting new business and providing a business plan to achieve it
• Implementing the business plan and chasing the business to get the targeted results.
• Competitive base salary with OTE of £40k
• Car allowance
• 25 days holiday
• Company Pension
• Laptop, Mobile Phone
• Sales training and consultancy service training and mentoring to make you a great success!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing exciting new business. If you are interested in being considered for this role please send a copy of your CV in the first instance to Rob Atkins at Bluefin Recruitment for immediate consideration.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bluefin Recruitment Ltd