You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maths graduate - TEACHING ASSISTANT
MATHS TEACHING ASSISTANT
Start Sept 2019
Veritas are currently working with a Girls secondary school based in Hounslow. The school are looking for a TA that is strong in maths and science to work 1:1 and with small groups, supporting KS3 & KS4 students. A background/ experience of working with ages 11- 16 is desirable but not essential.
The candidate will be part of a supportive and tight-knit team. The role will involve supporting SEN students with ASD, ADHD, Dyslexia and also learning and communication difficulties. You will be responsible for improving social skills, monitoring behaviour, leading maths interventions and liaising with senior staff.
This role will start in September 2019 and continue until July 2020. This role would be ideal for someone looking to pursue a career in teaching.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Graduate from a leading University
- Experience working with children or young adults with SEN
- A firm presence and strong behaviour management
- Professional manner
- Enthusiastic, friendly, patient and determined approach
If you are interested in working in this rewarding role, please send your CV to Gemma at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Veritas Education Recruitment