You can save this job and apply at a later date.
SEND Sports Graduates - LSAs
Sports Graduates - Learning Support Assistants
- Primary & Secondary Schools
- Based in Hackney
- Full-time or Part-Time, September 2019
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
Empowering learning are recruiting Sports Graduates to work with children and young adults with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. If you are a graduate considering a future in teaching or coaching, working as a Learning Support Assistant will give you valuable classroom-based experience. You will be supporting pupils with different SEND needs such as MLD, ADHD, PMLD and ASC. You will be supporting pupils with learning and physical development on a 1:1 basis. We are seeking enthusiastic and hands-on Sports Graduates that can take direction and use their creativity to make lessons engaging.
- Support pupils learning and physical development
- Ability to engage pupils in different subjects
- Assist with Personal Care if required
- Support pupil's movement
- Supervising pupil's behaviour
Benefits to you
- Free SEND workshop
- Free Team Teach Training
- Valuable classroom-based experience
- The option of working Full-Time or Part-Time
- Based in Hackney
- Comfortable supporting pupils with various Learning Difficulties
- Able to stay calm and de-escalate Challenging Behaviour
- Valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Available 4-5 days a week and able to commit to at least 1-6 months
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV today or contact Ryan Scoresby-Barrow on (phone number removed) or via email (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.