You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Energy Consultant - Manchester
Graduate Energy Consultant
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Penguin recruitment are pleased to be working alongside a successful management and property consultancy, in their search for a Graduate Energy Consultant, to be based in Manchester.
In your new role as a Graduate Energy Consultant you will be joining one of the UK's largest consultancies. With six offices strategically situated across the UK, our client are a highly skilled and dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy. Their teams include project managers, building surveyors, energy & sustainability consultants, plus many other services. Now you can assist the Energy & Sustainability team to contribute and achieve the overall company objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Energy Audits
- Energy Management
- Energy Compliance (DSE, EPC, ESOS)
- Environmental management systems (ISO(phone number removed), ISO14001)
- Assisting with the provision of the independent delivery of energy and sustainability consultancy advice
- Providing support and assistance in professional work and client management
Skills and Experience:
- Recent Graduate with BSc (Hons) in a relevant subject
- Experience of working in a busy environment and dealing with clients/customers would be advantageous
- PC literate including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- The ability to work and problem solve independently
- AutoCAD skills would be an advantage, but not essential
- Competitive starting salary
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Structured training and development programmes
- Working for a leading, multi-disciplinary consultancy
So if you're a recent graduate with a passion for energy and sustainability, who wants to start their career with one of the UK's most successful consultancies, then apply today!
Interested? To discuss this role or similar roles in the Energy & Sustainability sector then please contact Jack Porter on (phone number removed), or send me a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.