You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate/Junior Web Developer
We're seeking a graduate or junior-level developer with a passion for web technology to join our close-knit team. Working on our new projects, as well as maintaining and bug-fixing existing websites, you will quickly gain knowledge and develop your skills, with plenty of scope for your professional development. In particular, we're looking for people with experience in the following areas:
- Relevant degree or comparable web development experience
- Computer science/physics/maths/engineering background
- Modern PHP 7 development, including frameworks like Laravel or Symphony and templating with Blade or Twig
- Dev tools including GIT, Composer, Grunt, GNU command-line tools
- Devops, especially Linux, Apache, MariaDB (MySQL) inc. schema design
- Adobe CS experience
The role, which is full-time, is based in our relaxed office environment (no shirts and ties here - we prefer lunches out, afterwork drinks and playing table tennis), and includes opportunities for professional development and training.
£18,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Employment Solutions Ltd