You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
· Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
· Secondary School
· London Borough of Southwark
· £350-400 per week pay (depending on experience level)
· Full time role for the full academic year 2019-2020
If you have graduated in a Maths related subject in the last three years and are thinking of a career in education then we want to hear from you. Our company has a simple vision: we want to find the next generation of outstanding graduates and connect you to schools who have a specific commitment to developing your career in the education sector.
We are currently in contact with a secondary school in the London Borough of Southwark who require a Maths graduate Teaching Assistant to start in September 2019 on a full-time basis for the academic year 2019-2020.
Please expect the role to involve any combination of the following duties:
• Leading small groups in academic interventions (in Maths)
• Providing 1-1 support to students in full class settings
• Providing mentoring and emotional support to students who may be finding school challenging
• Providing support to students with a range of special educational needs including Autism, Moderate Learning Difficulties and Dyslexia as well as physical disabilities
• On occasion, stepping in and covering full classes in the absence of their permanent teacher
We are interested in speaking to all talented Maths graduates and if you also have relevant experience of working with young people that would also be an advantage to your application.
The following skills and abilities would also serve you well:
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to engage positively with young people
• Strong work ethic
• A proactive and self-starting approach
Please send your CV today and I will be in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Classroom Partnership