You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Actuarial Trainee
As Graduate Actuarial Trainee, the purpose of your role will be to assist in the development and improvement of the actuarial processes and to support the actuarial team in the production of financial outputs.
You will be given financial support and study leave with the expectation of attaining the Fellowship qualification within 4 to 6 years.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Production of regular internal financial reports
- External statutory reporting including QRT submissions
- Developing Excel and Prophet based models
- Management information on company performance
The Responsibilities for this role will increase with the progression of your qualifications and development within the role.
- A degree of 2.1 or higher is essential, ideally in actuarial science or a mathematical subject
- Highly numerate and methodical in their approach
- Good attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills, you thrive in a complex and changing environment
- Familiarity with the Financial Services sector would be desirable
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The Emerald Group