You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you a legal graduate looking for an entry level role, this could be for you!
Our client is looking for a graduate, ideally with an interest is residential and commercial conveyancing. They will provide training and development.
- Monday - Friday
- 0900 - 1700
- Working on Delegated Files
- Preparation, completion and maintenance of documents.
- Reviewing title and property documents and preparing title reports and lease summaries.
- Ability to take own initiative
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Previous experience with property investors & developers (preferred but not essential)
If you feel this could be the role for you, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.