You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Calibre Team Administrator- International Consultancy
A fantastic city centre consultancy are currently seeking a graduate calibre team assistant to join their rapidly growing team on a permanent basis! This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for the right candidate! Whilst it will start as more of a support administrator role, you will quickly progressive into providing one on one support to a team member.
Day to day duties:
- Proof reading of documents including editing wording and formatting (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Database management
- Supporting a team of eight across two offices (Birmingham and London)
- Liaising with their portfolio of individuals
- Ensuring GDPR compliance is correct
- Assisting team with ad hoc requests
This role will also grow throughout the time and may include the following:
- Arranging meetings (including interview scheduling) and liaising with clients
- Processing expenses
- Organising accommodation and travel
The ideal candidate will be degree educated or equivalent and will have a passion to want to grow within an administrative/ support role. The successful individual will have a proactive, can do attitude and have a desire to want to grow and learn within the company.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity and if you are interested then apply now or call Matt at Katie Bard to find out more about our registration processes. Katie Bard is an equal opportunity employer.
Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Angela Mortimer Group