You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Business Management Trainee - Manchester
Are you a bright and analytical graduate looking for a role where you can make an impact? This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading electrical distribution business with ambitious plans for expansion.
The business you'll be joining is part of an impressive nationwide group who already employ over 1,700 people across the UK and have an annual turnover exceeding £600 million. The company works with major electrical manufacturers including Tassimo, Dyson, Morphy Richards, Bosch and Philips, to name a few.
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will be involved in the day-to-day operations of the business, ensuring growth by analysing ways of improving commercial performance. You will:
- Gain valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive tailored training and development opportunities
- Contribute to the overall running of the business
- Be involved in the business' online growth including SEO and PPC
- Work in a fast-paced and hands-on business environment
- Build strong relationships with customers and suppliers
As a Graduate Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £24,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of an uncapped bonus
- Full and ongoing training
- Progression opportunities to suit your strengths e.g. Commercial Management, Inventory Control, Sales Management
- Optional membership to the company's excellent pension scheme
To be successful in this Graduate Business Management Trainee, you should be:
- A graduate preferably with an analytical and/or business-related degree
- Professional and well-presented with strong commercial awareness
- Analytical with good numerical and IT skills
- Confident and enthusiastic
- A quick learner with great communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of electrical products or electrical trade would be advantageous
Think you have what it takes? Submit your CV today to find out more!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bridgewater Resources UK