You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Account Manager - Aerospace and Defence
- Progress into management after 2 years!!
- ISM endorsed best in class Graduate Sales Training
- International travel available in the future
The Role: Based from head office you will work alongside the Sales Director learning all aspects of the sales and manufacturing business. From a sales perspective you will contact existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction as well look for upcoming projects. You will be responsible for developing relationships to increase revenue. You will also be tasked with identifying new business opportunities and will be given monthly targets to achieve. Prospects to move into senior commercial are available to applicants that have a proactive and down to earth attitude.
The Company: Recognised as a market leading company in their field, the board of directors have a real commitment in recruiting some of the brightest graduate for their commercial teams. Candidates will need to be down to earth graduates that can work as part of a team.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Managing and growing an existing account base
- Liaising with managers and buyers
- Promoting and advising on the range of products
- Upselling and cross selling
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent relationship builder
- Career driven, ambitious
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £22,400 basic salary plus £5000 bonus
- 20 days holiday
- Additional company benefits
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.