You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Sales Executive - Health and Safety Training
- This leading training provider has a track record in recruiting, training and developing exceptional talent into successful Graduate Sales professionals
- Articulate, confident and bright graduates are needed
The Role: Based from a busy sales office you will work alongside a team of six graduate sales professionals looking to develop new business activity with business with that are manufacturing products and need to have an environmental policy. Building relationships with HR managers, environmental managers as well as health and safety departments you will work from a database as well as leads.
The Company: This company is the leading provider of environmental workplace courses and accredited training for UK business offering the most comprehensive solutions on the marketplace.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- New business selling
- Provider a high level consultative service
- Influencing senior managers
- Working as part of a thriving graduate sales team
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate calibre individual
- Articulate and credible applicants
- Target driven
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £20,000 Basic
- £5,000 Bonus
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.