You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Marketing Assistant
Our client, a prestigious company based in Birmingham City Centre are currently looking to recruit a Graduate Marketing Administrator to join their team.
This role is based on expansion within the company and offers a fantastic salary and company benefits.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with approximately 70 seminars and other hospitality and sponsorship events per year.
- Creating and sending delegate packs
- Assisting with event enquiries
- Formatting presentations
- Updating database with accurate information
- Website amendments
- Processing invoices
- Keeping marketing database up to date
- General marketing administration
- Good working knowledge of IT packages
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
Monday to Friday – 9:00 – 5:30 pm
£ 17,550 per annum
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.