You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Are you a law graduate that is considering an alternative to becoming a solicitor, paralegal or lawyer? If so, then this could be the role for you. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a law graduate to join a global technology company who develop products for thousands of law firms worldwide. The company are a hugely successful organisation who offer a culture of innovation, flexibility, progression and personal development.
The company requires a law graduate to work as a helpdesk technician / customer service technician in their London office, where the focus will be on guiding customers through product use and installation questions. You will be provided with thorough training and mentoring to be successful in the role.
As the helpdesk technician / customer service technician, you will:
- act as the first point of contact for customer queries;
- provide support to clients via email, phone and live chat;
- learn, maintain and apply a high level of knowledge about the company’s products;
- build positive client relationships and aim to achieve high client satisfaction.
In return, the company offers a fantastic benefits package and you will receive:
- a salary of £21,000 per annum with potential to increase in your first year;
- 25 holidays, plus bank holidays;
- free gym membership;
- a large and modern office space;
- free perks, such as cinema tickets and restaurant vouchers via Perkbox;
- a generous pension scheme (company contributions of 8% of your salary).
To be successful in your application, you will need to be a law graduate, or have recent legal experience, and have the strong communication skills needed to work in a client-facing role.
If you would like more information about this law graduate opportunity, then please call Stem Skills & Recruitment Ltd on (phone number removed).
By applying, you are giving Stem Skills & Recruitment Ltd consent to store and process your personal data. We will contact you regarding this job or any future relevant jobs that match your skill set. Please note – your details will never be sent to a client without your consent.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Stem Skills & Recruitment Ltd