JR Personnel is an employment agency, acting on behalf of a client who is looking to recruit a graduate to work in the creative industry.
You must be looking for a hands on and proactive role. You will be working in a dedicated team, assisting and supporting all areas of account management and client services.
Your role will be to effectively play a key supporting role providing support on both projects and administration. You will liaise and support all internal teams and work to strict deadlines, developing excellent client and colleague relationships and forming an integral part of the team.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in business, marketing, design of something similar within a creative sphere.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in the media industry.
- Deal with client enquiries
- Administrative tasks
- Project based tasks
- Participate in client and internal meetings
- Manage small projects
- Gain product knowledge
- Liaise with all in-house teams
- Build excellent working relationships with existing and new clients
- Gain an excellent working knowledge of the in-house software systems
- Follow all office procedures and assist in reviewing these
- General ad hoc office tasks where required
- Role may involve overnight stays and travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and helpful attitude, with a willingness to learn
- Ability to complete priorities, and respond quickly to changing needs and demands
- Someone who is confident, bubbly, has excellent time management, organisational skills, good attention to detail and a passion about design
- Driving licence and owner of a car
- Experience of some form of relevant industry experience
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
- Start Date
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID