You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Business Development Representative
Salary: £20k (up to OTE £30k)
Our client are the providers of innovative, effective sales coaching and peer collaboration software solutions. They are looking for a Graduate Sales Development Representative to join their growing team in Newcastle.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and confident in their ability to build relationships, possessing great communications skills.
By using a mixture of marketing campaigns, strategic emails, social media and phone calls, you will be responsible for new business generation. You’ll also:
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and their service offering
- Develop rapport and build relationships with existing clients in order to grow accounts
- Shadow existing AMs and senior members of the team to enhance your understanding
- Independently run your own meetings and manage relationships face to face
- Cross and upsell into current accounts
- Proactively look for new clients to introduce the company’s services to
Some of the benefits on offer:
- Competitive salary of £20k
- Great OTE of £30-35k (uncapped)
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Social events/nights out
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.