You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate General Support Executive
Salary: £20,000 (£26K OTE)
Sector: IT Software
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000
- Y1 OTE of £26K
- Car allowance
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Educated to degree level
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.