You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate / Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Our Engineering recruitment team in Nottingham are looking for a Graduate / Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join its expanding team!
Are you a motivated individual with the drive to be successful? If so this great opportunity could be for you!
What does the role of a Graduate / Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant involve?
Our Trainee Recruitment Consultants at Encore are responsible for winning new business and expanding our client base, this involves:
- Cold calling and face-to-face new business development in order to generate new clients.
- Gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs revenue targets.
- Area mapping.
- Rejection handling.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £22,000 basic salary per annum.
- Attractive bonus scheme.
- Extensive training package and support.
- Car allowance awarded upon achieving gross profit target.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Holidays of a Lifetime to be won by Top Performers.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office.
- Private healthcare and pension.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!!
What would make a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Encore?
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in recruitment, if you believe you have the following skills/attributes apply today!
- Experience in customer service, hospitality or front of house would be highly advantageous.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service .
- Tenacity and resilience - able to keep going even when under pressure and facing tough situations.
- Drive and enthusiasm to learn and succeed.
- Confident and personable.
- Own car and driving licence are essential.
Encore Personnel are one of the Top 20 Industrial Recruiters in the UK.
Established in 2002, we have achieved significant growth year on year and it has never been more exciting to join a leading recruiter.
The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, ALP, REC Audited, Investors in People, and Best Recruitment Company to Work For are just a handful of our accreditations. We have just been shortlisted again for the IRP Best Company to Work For 2016 Award!
We are keen to recruit the best talent into our company to share in our success!
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.