You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate* Legal Administrator
WOW FACTOR: A perfect opportunity for a graduate with a legal background and some office administration experience to get their foot in the door into a professional solicitor's firm in the heart of the City! Amazing opportunity to build upon skills and knowledge and step up in their career path as an administrator/team assistant
JOB ROLE: Graduate* Legal Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY: Professional Solicitors
HOURS: 9:00am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £22,000 - £26,000 * Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City!
CULTURE: Friendly, dynamic team, open planned office, hardworking, professional, collaborative
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Supporting the team and members with new cases and documentations
- Updating record and liaising with solicitors
- General administration duties to assist the office
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with client calls and emails and passing on messaging
- Dealing with clients when they call to the office with documents
- Updating data on the case management system
- Supporting other CRT members with scanning and labelling of documents
- Following up with clients who enquire about legal work
- Building strong relationships with clients and co workers
- Documentation, presentations and management of data
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST be educated to a degree level in LAW
- Strong education and grades throughout schooling
- Strong numerical ability and eye for detail
- Solid knowledge and background in legal and understanding of practices and policies
- MUST have 1-year experience in administration or office support role
- Strong communicator, well-spoken and well presented
- Ability to use initiative, work independently when required and be self-motivated
- Must be able to work well amongst a team, collaborate ideas and work ethics
- Hard working, determined and switched on
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.