You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Simulation Programmer
Job Title: Graduate Simulation Programmer
Due to our clients continued growth we are seeking to a Simulation Programmer to work in their simulation software development team. This is an ideal opportunity for a physics or engineering graduate or post-graduate. Training will be provided in software engineering. They are flexible on the level of entry; graduates & post-graduates will be given appropriate training, and credit will be given for relevant simulation skills.
- Understand technical requirements from users & our product managers
- Code new features in their simulation software
- Test software against user & technical requirements
- Work with their developers, testers & mechanical engineers in an agile environment
- Actively contribute to the culture of this dynamic team
- 2:1 or better graduate in science or engineering degree
- Good numeracy skills
- An appreciation for engineering
- Love of technology
ACS are recruiting for a Graduate Simulation Programmer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Graduate Simulation Programmer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Graduate Simulation Programmer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Graduate Simulation Programmer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Graduate Simulation Programmer role you desire.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.