You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maths and science graduate Teaching assistant
Science, English and Maths Graduate TA's x2
Veritas are working with an oversubscribed Boys secondary school in West London. The school are looking for teaching assistants to join their team in September, particularly those with Science and Maths related degrees and A levels. The school will consider candidates with no SEN experience, although it is desirable. The role will involve supporting SEN students across the KS3-KS4 curriculum, raising attainment, liaising with SLT and improving social, emotional and learning skills. The behaviour at the school is generally really good.
This role is ideal for an individual looking to gain experience within education before going on to do teacher training/PGCE.
The school is located a short walk from a mainline train station and tube station. Parking on site is first come, first serve.
Key skills and experience:
- Graduate from a leading university
- Knowledge of SEN/ experience working with ages 11-16
- Professional and friendly approach
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Strong in Maths, Science or English
- Experience working 1:1 and with small groups
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your CV to Gemma at Veritas education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Veritas Education Recruitment