You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Entry level Sales Executive x3 - Huge Tech Company - Graduates
Have you just arrived home from University? Or maybe you've just come back from your year abroad?
But you're already fed up of being at home and want to kick start your career and start living the London dream?
If you're hard working and have a drive to succeed, then we want to hear from you!!
What could you be doing?
You will be entered into an award-winning training program led by some of the senior sales executives, who between them have over 55 years of sales experience between them. Supported throughout but given responsibility and a chance to make an impact from day 1.
As a Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to generate new business for the company, contributing to the overall upward growth in revenue and profit. You will be generating new business through telephone leads, face to face sales, and networking. You will be expected to make a high volume of cold and warm calls and attend meetings, with the overall aim to sign new clients and increase the client base for the company.
'Work hard, play hard'
- Receive a competitive base salary and earn unlimited on top of this. Expect your earnings to reach at least £32-35k in your first year alone.
- Expect weekly incentives such as cash prizes and Rolex watches, and team drinks on a Friday
- Each month you could be dinning at a top restaurant with the rest of your team as part of their exclusive lunch club for 'top billers'.
- Finish early on a Friday and make the most of the buzzing London lifestyle.
- Enjoy a free breakfast on a Tuesday and a Thursday to kick start your day.
- Progress quickly, with the chance to become a senior sales executive within the first 18 months.
The company is an established market leading technology company with a successful and rapidly growing client base. They are currently seeking ambitious and hardworking individuals to join their sales team. They have recently been voted within the Top Times 100 companies to work for. They care about their staff, offering an excellent work social culture and implement a fantastic training scheme delivered by their senior sales executives.
- You are highly motivated to do well and succeed
- You have lots of energy with a thrist to learn.
- You are a target driven individual with strong work ethic
- You are ideally a graduate or second jobber
- You have a resilient nature, able to strive under pressure
- You have excellent communication skills via the phone and face to face.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.