You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate CAD Designer
Graduate CAD Designer
Salary: £20k-£25k based on experience
Contractor Interior Design
Our client supplies kitchens to property developers in England, Scotland and Wales. The company, which has served the UK contract sector for 20 years has recently opened new offices in Rochdale and are now looking for a Graduate CAD designer to join their expanding team.
Our client is looking for a Graduate to join the CAD design team based in Rochdale. You will be working closely with the project managers and live site teams across the UK.
- Design/pricing one off kitchens and full tender kitchen packs
- Liaising directly with clients to understand budget and specification
- Presenting to clients
- Design meeting with clients
- Site meetings with clients
- Ordering kitchens
- Project management (internal)
- Graduated in Industrial Product Design or related degree (2:1 or higher)
- Working knowledge of 20 20 Fusion design software is desirable, but not essential
- Accomplished CAD skills
- Good time management
- Very strong organisation skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent Communicator
- Numerate and skilled in pricing
- Customer service focused
- Comfortable in presenting
What you get:
- Salary up to 25k per annum
- Full time position
- Regular salary reviews
- Full training given
- Chance to join an expanding company
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Graduate Talent Solutions