You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Client Services Support
The team has an essential role in providing effective and accurate pre-sales support and post-sales administration of all products. The team deliver a service of excellence to advisers, customers and other teams across the business. Alongside providing an excellent standard of service, the role requires acquiring a high level of technical knowledge of all its products and the wider industry in which the company sits. A thorough understanding of all processes and departments should be developed so the right service can be provided.
As a Graduate Client Services Support your duties will include:
- Illustrations – The accurate production and issue of all product illustrations. Meeting service standards for delivery. Ensuring all appropriate parties are copied in.
- Application Processing – The accurate and timely processing of application forms: email communications; manage outstanding requirements; check anti-money laundering; issue Terms of Business; check application form information against SalesForce and add new details. Meet service standards for acknowledgement. Continual case review until concluded.
- Dealing (pre & post) – The accurate and timely processing of pre-dealing: check forms, systems and sheets; compile dealing list; import data: run the DFM form; create document packs, and resolve queries. Post dealing: update SalesForce; create Welcome packs; manage paperwork – company letters, Companies House, Register, Minutes, Certificates, Stock Transfers, HMRC forms.
- Valuations, Fees & Withdrawals – The accurate and timely production of ad-hoc valuation requests. The quarterly processing run of valuations including letter and statement production and issue. The quarterly processing of adviser fees and customer withdrawals: run data; produce DFM form; issue letters to advisers and clients.
- General Enquiries – The professional answering of adviser and customer phone call or email enquiries within service standard. Accurate responses. The appropriate referral or redirection to other teams. Clarity of task ownership when passing on enquiry to another member of staff.
- Data Integrity – The accurate input, maintenance and checking of systems data, spreadsheets, file saving, and Salesforce records.
- Experience in a professional services environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High-quality interpersonal skills.
- Extremely accurate with an eye for detail.
- Computer literate, with a knowledge of Microsoft programmes, as well as the ability to use database and CRM systems.
- Strong and flexible work ethic.
- Self-motivated and tenacious.
- Degree educated.
- Hold, or willing to work towards, relevant industry qualification i.e. CF1.
If you are interested in applying for this graduate role, click apply now.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.