You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Business Development Executive (Internal)
Salary: £26,000 (+ OTE)
Sector: IT - Lighting
Having operated for over a century, and with operations in more than 40 countries, our client is one of the leading lights of their industry. They believe that lighting can empower people, impact lives and transform the planet. Establishing local teams on a global scale, their unique approach has seen them stay atop their industry for decades.
As they enter an exciting new period of growth, they’re now on the lookout for Graduate Business Development Executives. The successful candidates will perform an integral role as part of the Inside Sales team – a team that offers excellent progression and learning & development opportunities.
Graduate Business Development Executive (Internal) Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £26,000
- OTE available
- Full complementary training
- Mobile and Laptop
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Company holidays that reward success
- Excellent scope for progression and personal development
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, their offering, the marketplace they operate within and the clients they cater to
- Regularly process and update on orders, liaising closely with the external sales teams
- Develop and maintain relationships, speaking regularly with clients over the phone and via email
- Educate existing customers on additional products and services, up and cross selling where applicable
- Assist in researching target accounts, speaking with key decision makers as you look to build relationships as you look to open up new revenue opportunities
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.