You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Gillingham, north Dorset
Base c. £21.5k + good bens.
As an external, trusted hiring partner to this award winning health and beauty retailer, we have been asked to assist in the hire of a an HR Graduate. This is a great opportunity for an HR Graduate to join a People & Development team, helping to recruit talented new people across the business. This may be your first role with People & Development, and you will be supported with a study package to complete the Level 5 CIPD Qualification.
- Liaise with managers across the business to discuss their people requirements
- Decide on the most appropriate recruitment and selection strategy to give us a rich pipeline of talent
- Write copy for job adverts, website and liaise with agencies to attract great candidates
- Actively use Social Media to promote our vacancies and develop our employer brand
- Screen candidate CV's to reach a short-list for each position
- Carry out telephone, skype and face to face interviews
- Proactively collaborate with teams, PR to gather stories, updates, news, soundbites, video content and profiles for use in social recruiting.
- Work with P&D Managers to create an engaging induction
- Bright, ambitious, determined individual willing to study towards CIPD
- Passionate about Retail, Beauty & Wellness
- Confident, friendly and out-going
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with ease
- A Graduate who ideally has undertaken an HR placement as part of their degree
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Skilled and comfortable in using social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) to attract candidates
- Strong copywriting skills
- Be able to work outside of core hours to interview candidates.
Recruitiful provides an HR recruitment support service to this hiring client. On receipt of your application, we will email you full details of this opportunity: Hiring organisation name, job desciption and any supporting documentation. We will then wait for your email authorisation before then forwarding your application/CV. The hiring organisation may choose to contact you directly should they wish to invite you to interview or may channel via ourselves.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.