Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with offices throughout the UK. They are keen to onboard an enthusiastic Graduate Building Surveyor to join their ever expanding and friendly team in Bristol. This role will come with full career progression through Chartership and a mentor.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Building Surveyor to start their career by working for a highly reputable consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities!!
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent report writing and presentation ability
- Full UK driving license and happy to travel
- The ability to work as part of a team but able to use own initiative when required
- A degree in Building Surveying or related (RICS accredited)
Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary and perks
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Assistance with APC process
If you are an ambitious Graduate Building Surveyor interested in kick starting your career at this fantastic company, please apply below.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.