We are actively seeking a Graduate Structural Design Engineer for a South Yorkshire-based Client; a leading designer and manufacturer of structural steel components.
The Scope of Work for the Structural Design Engineer Includes…
- The design of structural steel components from concept for on-site manufacture;
- The completion of relevant structural calculations and verification to support design;
- The production of both manufacturing drawings and general arrangement (GA) drawings using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
The Requirements for the Structural Design Engineer Are…
- A Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering qualification at degree level or above;
- At least 1 year of industry design experience in a structural design engineering role (this could be a year in industry during university study);
- Sound CAD skills;
- Experience in the design of structural steel and/or temporary works would be ideal;
- Some experience in structural engineering design calculations and verifications would be ideal;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be highly beneficial;
- An ambitious and self-starting individual with strong aspirations for career advancement.
About the Employer…
The employment business is a market-leading designer and manufacturer of structural steel products, and a genuine leading light in British manufacturing. The engineering department consists of a medium-sized team of highly experienced chartered engineers; a superb opportunity for a Junior or Intermediate Structural Design Engineer to take their career to the next level in a professional engineering environment. Development is positively encouraged
About the Remuneration…
Depending on the level and relevance of your skills and experience, there’s a salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 available.
If you feel your skills and experience could be a fit for the Structural Design Engineer position, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to send us your details. One of our Consultants will be in touch with you very shortly to discuss the employer and scope of work in more detail. Regrettably, only applicants who demonstrate the required experience outlined in the advert will be contacted. If successful, candidates will need to prove eligibility and legal entitlement to work in the UK. By submitting this application, you are consenting to James York Associates Limited holding your personal details for the purposes of activities pertaining to recruitment.
- Contract Length
- Contact Name
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference
- Job ID