POSITION: Graduate/Trainee Lettings Agent
SALARY: Basic starting salary of £12,000-£14,000 dependent on experience.
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Bonus, Commission, Career Progression
HOURS: Full Time
LOCATION: NG1 1JH
Our client are lettings agents with a difference, they help Landlords build property Empires by Finding, Fixing, Renting and then Managing homes.
The company is an exciting, fast paced, target driven place to work and needs a remarkable new Graduate/Trainee Lettings ‘Rock-Star’ to join them.
A full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- You will be covering a lot of ground. You’ll spend most of your time meeting new people, visiting properties & liaising between Landlords’ and Renters.
- Using the company’s technology and systems you will be able to monitor all aspects of the job easily.
- You will have exciting targets and the autonomy to plan your week to achieve them.
- The role offers commission and bonuses for meeting or exceeding targets.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and booking a diary.
- Monitoring and responding to all leads.
- Presenting new properties to existing applicants.
- Conducting property viewings.
- Negotiating and closing deals.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Creating relationships that position the company as the agent of choice for Renters.
- Getting 5* reviews, clients testimonials and referrals.
- You must have a passion for property and want a career in the industry.
- You must have a clean, UK, Driving License.
- You’ll need to live by the company’s values; Be Bold & dare to be different; Stay Focused; Have Steely determination; Communicate brilliantly.
- You will be someone who likes the feeling of working hard (and working smart) to smash targets.
- You may or may not already be in the lettings industry.
- You must be friendly, enthusiastic, and confident. You’ll be comfortable communicating with people from all walks of life and possess the tenacity to get things done even when the going gets tough. You’ll be organised and have an efficient, can-do attitude. You’ll also pride yourself on completing tasks on time and have strong communications skills. You’ll take pride in everything you do.
- You’ll be happy working with minimal supervision and use your initiative to respond to changing priorities and conditions. At the same time, you’ll love working with, and supporting your colleagues in delivering world-class service for our renters and landlords.
- Being comfortable with technology is part of the job and you will need to enjoy following processes to get the best results.
- Basic starting salary of £12,000-£14,000+ dependent on experience.
- Commission and bonus making OTE of £(phone number removed)+ dependent on experience.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter.
Keywords: Graduate Trainee Lettings Agent, Property Lettings, Lettings Negotiator, Sales, Lettings, Property Jobs, Sales Jobs, Sales Negotiator, Property Viewings, Real Estate, Estate Agents, Lettings Agent