You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Sports Graduates in Greenwich
Sports Graduates Starting September
Paid to Scale
Free CPD and Constant support with interviewing
Empowering learning are recruiting Sports Graduates to work with Primary children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. If you are a graduate considering a future in teaching or coaching, working as a Learning Support Assistant will give you valuable classroom-based experience. You will be supporting pupils with different SEND needs such as MLD, ADHD, PMLD and ASC. You will be supporting pupils with learning and physical development on a 1:1 basis. We are seeking enthusiastic and hands-on Sports Graduates that can take direction and use their creativity to make lessons engaging.
- Support pupils learning and physical development
- Able to work with groups or 1:1 support within the classroom
- Ability to engage pupils in different subjects
- Assist with Personal Care if required
- Support pupil's movement
- Supervising pupil's behaviour
Benefits to you
- Free SEND workshop
- Free Team Teach Training
- Valuable classroom-based experience
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
- Based in Greenwich
- Comfortable supporting pupils with various Learning Difficulties
- Able to stay calm and de-escalate Challenging Behaviour
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work with different primary age groups
- Available 5 days a week and able to commit to at least 1-6 months
If you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV today or contact Sarah Darling on (phone number removed) or via email (url removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.