The Adecco Group are consistently placed in the top 10 of 'The World's Best Workplaces', We are looking for ambitious individuals who have a background in law to join and build a successful, lucrative career within the business. You will have the opportunity to focus on the legal desk, recruiting paralegals and developing business connections with law firms within Bristol. This is a brand new desk but with Bristol being a 'legal hub', it has a lot of scope and opportunity in a candidate led environment.
As a Recruitment Consultant, we are looking for someone that:
- Has previous experience in a legal environment e.g. a law graduate, a paralegal, claims handler etc.
- Has a genuine passion for building relationships
- Works with a great deal of autonomy and self-motivation, pushing themselves to achieve targets and take success into their own hands
- Takes ownership of their development and is keen to learn to advance their skill set
- Strives to build a lucrative and successful career within Adecco
- Displays a relentless 'can-do' attitude
- Can work individually but can also be a real team player
In return, Adecco can offer:
- A competitive salary alongside an uncapped bonus scheme
- Great benefits including contributory pensions, health care schemes, gym memberships, retail vouchers etc
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives from executive days out to trips abroad
- A vibrant and autonomous environment. No micro management and overpowering targets
- Market leading training to develop your career within a stable and growing business
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Building up your market knowledge within your sector
- Identifying and engaging with candidates
- Generating sales leads and opportunities
- Account management - For clients you build!
- Resourcing for roles - Your own roles
- Personal branding & social sourcing
- Attending networking events and expo's relevant to your market
To find out more about what your career would look like at Adecco, please get in touch with us now
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.