* Full time position - September 2019
* Exciting opportunity for aspiring Teachers
* Temporary (Full academic year 19/20)
A "Good" SEN school in Manchester (M11) is looking to recruit a Maths or English Graduate to work as a teaching assistant. The role will involve raising attainment with their Key Stage 3/4 pupils.
The school are looking to recruit for the start of the academic year with a view to a September start
Highlights of the Role:
* Maths/English graduate teaching assistant (September start)
* Full time position to work in Key Stage 3/4
* Ideal for Maths and English graduates considering a career in teaching
* "Good' SEN school, located in Manchester (M11)
* Enhance your 2020 teacher training application
* Previous experience as a teaching assistant (both voluntary and paid) is highly desirable, but not essential.
This is a full time position to work in Key Stage 2/3/4 and support teachers and pupils, on a 1:1 and in small groups.
Working with lower ability pupils to deliver academic interventions in your specialist subject.
The school has a great support network and regular weekly training opportunities for all staff.
Any Maths or English graduates interested in this post will need to have suitable references and full time availability for the duration of the position.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV and covering letter to the Manchester Office.
(phone number removed)
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.